Introduction Directors should learn from their own experience and that of their peers. Some boards take stock of what they have learned at the end of their meetings, or following the discussion of a particularly important or...
Institute of Directors India
Institute of Directors (IOD) is an apex national association of Corporate Directors under the India's 'Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860'. Currently it is associated with over 30,000 senior executives from Govt, PSU and Private organizations of India and abroad.
- Embracing Sustainability Within and Through Corporate Governance: Questions for Directors
- The Board’s Imperative: Steering Organisations Towards Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, and Fraud Prevention
- ESG Strategies for Boardrooms
- Preparing for the Future: The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises are Revised
- SME Listing: A Powerful Growth Strategy